Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New guy here, need prayer for a couple of people.

Started by Sealbilly, April 22, 2016, 07:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sealbilly

Hello brothers in Christ.  I just joined about a week or so ago.  I didn't realize this was a Pro Christian site but it was a pleasant surprise.   Iron sharpens iron and I need a little stroping.  I quit going to church a couple of years ago after my church split 5 years earlier, so my prayer chain folks are kinda thing.  I have been going back some but I am a little skittish about it.  Anyways I would appreciate if y'all would prey for a lady who used to go to church with me that was more of a mother to me than my own mother ever was.  Also pray for my Dad, he and she both have multiple myeloma, a fairly rare type of cancer.  My dad is out of remission for the second time and Debbie was just diagnosed a while back.   Also a old guy I worked with for like 20 years who is the old curmudgeon type but is really just a lovable old turd when you see him the way he is really.  He also has cancer in his lung and chest cavity and under his arm. 

Thank you I appreciate it
Troy

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

jac63

I'm new here also, just joined up today in fact. The reason I finally registered was because I saw this part of the forum for the first time and I was impressed and wanted to help support this. I have prayers on the way for your dad & friend and for you as well. Unfortunately I know just how tough what you're going through can be. We just burried my brother yesterday after a 5 year fight with cancer. The ones who are sick are very visible in the need for prayer and support but sometimes we forget the others who are also dealing with the cancer in other ways. Again you have prayers from MO from your brother in Christ.  :bible:

Jack

Sealbilly

Roostem33

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

daddyduke

Praying that all will work out to the Glory of God!!!
Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

misfire

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Double B

Followed by buzzards

T-town