OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Loooong week  (Read 2426 times)

Offline Tennessee Lead

• Longbeard
Loooong week
« on: April 21, 2016, 05:13:04 PM »
I'm so ready for Saturday morning.
I need to hear a gobble bad.
Hope you guys have good luck.
Still looking for an upgrade for me.

Offline reflexl

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
Re: Loooong week
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 05:34:47 PM »
Hoping for a upgrade Saturday. should have had one last Saturday but he was smarter than I was.

Offline TNTRKYHunter

Loooong week
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 09:40:07 PM »
Good luck this weekend fellas. The birds that I have been hunting are gobbling good on the roost. Then turn into ghosts after fly down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline darn2ten

• The Boss Gobbler
Re: Loooong week
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2016, 10:53:37 PM »
Same to y'all, good luck! I've gotten obsessed with a single bird. I know better than this, and I should have broke and moved on. I just can't for some reason! With me it's never about the limit or numbers,but the game. I'm going to try him again in the morning, who knows, maybe it's my day!  ;D

Offline TNTRKYHunter

Loooong week
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2016, 02:39:43 PM »
With me it's never about the limit or numbers,but the game. I'm going to try him again in the morning, who knows, maybe it's my day!  ;D
I am the same way. I have one bird that I have been after all season. He roosts right on the property line but always flies down on the adjoining property. I tried mornings and mid day. I believe I am going to have to try and get him going to roost.