OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Alright guys!  (Read 2038 times)

Offline WNCTracker

• Longbeard
Alright guys!
« on: April 19, 2016, 05:29:09 PM »
My competitive streak is firing up. Probably because I can't hunt turkeys anymore this year. (Had to settle for trout fishing last night which is far inferior in my opinion but very delicious.). I think we stand a chance at winning so get purring and clucking and start racking up the points :-) seriously though, I've enjoyed this team competition much more than I'd originally thought. Good luck fellas!!!!

Offline Gumby

• The Boss Gobbler
Alright guys!
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 05:39:04 PM »
I have two more weeks here in Arkansas. It is hit or miss here. Will have two from Kansas in May. Great job to all y'all who have knocked them down already!

Offline Hunter1979

Alright guys!
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2016, 06:00:47 PM »
I have to guide 2 buddies still, but I still plan on going to Ohio and trying to drop a bird there. Hopefully, I'm be able to upgrade my score!

Offline wmn2

• The Boss Gobbler
Alright guys!
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2016, 07:04:10 PM »
I'm in the truck headed to Ohio for a night, pick up the pup in the morning and head home. Probably be in the woods early Friday morning to try to get one down.

Semper Fidelis

Offline ILHUNTER

Re: Alright guys!
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2016, 02:35:51 PM »
I am trying to get an upgrade bird but having a rough time with it.  Still have time left though so I will keep trying.

Offline 357MAGNOLE

• The Boss Gobbler
Re: Alright guys!
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2016, 03:36:45 PM »
I have a few weeks left and havent filled a tag yet. Been out 4 times the first week, worked all week this week and ill get out Saturday. I know where a bird is thats been there all week and no one else but me knows hes there.

Hoping to take advantage of that on Saturday. 

Otherwise, until May 2nd I am working during the days so wont be able to get out much. 
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson