Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Leaving for Iowa tomorrow. Solo in Idaho April 30

Started by Hayudog, April 18, 2016, 01:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hayudog

Leave for Iowa tomorrow night. Will hunt Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  Should be fun. Full moon will be in swing, hope to get my first Eastern.

My Idaho trip looks like I'll be solo. Thought I had a retired buddy talked into going along. Looks like as usually happens to retired guys, someone higher in his marriage planned something else for him.
Over the counter tags and license, public land hunting. PM me if you have days off, Time share is paid for and has a open sofa sleeper. Hunting near Couer d' Alene

Rut.... You retired yet!!!!

Dr Juice

Best of luck to you and add a smoker to the scoreboard. Regards.

TrackeySauresRex

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Twowithone

09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

RutnNStrutn

May 30, 2017 I'll be retired Dawg!! So let's plan a trip for 2018!!!
Good luck brother, schwack some biggun's for GNH!!! :you_rock: :icon_thumright:

Dr Juice

Hey RutnNStrutn ... Did you start your retirement countdown clock yet? ... 13-months and counting.
Best of luck.

RutnNStrutn

Yes, started it a while back. A financial planning company that I am considering actually gave me an actual count clock. I keep it on my desk at work when I'm on shift. ;D

Mountainburd

TURKEYWHACKER

Hayudog

I'm in for planning future hunts. We're scouting tomorrow and Thursday. Good weather Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning.

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Hayudog on April 19, 2016, 10:33:10 PM
I'm in for planning future hunts. We're scouting tomorrow and Thursday. Good weather Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning.
:icon_thumright:
Go get 'em brother!!!