News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Can you say SCRATCHERS?

Started by SS Calls, April 08, 2016, 05:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SS Calls

Quote from: callmakerman on April 10, 2016, 04:04:39 PM
Fine batch of scratchers. Which one is mine?   :turkey2: :TooFunny:  Just kidding.

Dang! Sorry Bill. I miscalculated on the number of orders. I'll try to get yours done within a year or so.   :TooFunny:

mgm1955

turkey stew

Mighty fine scratchers Al and Josh!

trb136

Nice Job Guys...Turkeys will die with those!

2eagles

I cried and whined and threw a big fit when I saw these were all spoken for! Just to shut me up, Al said he make me one. I hoped I'd have it in time for Iowas forth season, but if it didn't get here by then, there's always next year. I'll be darned! My new SS scratch box came in the mail yesterday!!!  :thanks:

SS Calls

Quote from: 2eagles on April 15, 2016, 07:26:44 AM
I cried and whined and threw a big fit when I saw these were all spoken for! Just to shut me up, Al said he make me one. I hoped I'd have it in time for Iowas forth season, but if it didn't get here by then, there's always next year. I'll be darned! My new SS scratch box came in the mail yesterday!!!  :thanks:

You're welcome Jim. Now get out there and kill something with it and be sure to send pics.  :icon_thumright:

jmart241

Mines in that flock of calls got it yesterday cant wait to turn it loose next saturday PA youth hunt. Thanks Al beautiful call sounds great once i caught on to it

SS Calls

Quote from: jmart241 on April 16, 2016, 05:14:25 PM
Mines in that flock of calls got it yesterday cant wait to turn it loose next saturday PA youth hunt. Thanks Al beautiful call sounds great once i caught on to it

Glad you like it. Best of luck this season!  :icon_thumright: Hope to see some pics.

borderjumper

Got my SS scratcher on Friday.Beautiful call and already packed for tomorrow opener on Ohio.Trying to limit stuff carried into the woods this year.Vest only has 3 calls,bug stuff,tp,2 cans mountain dew.will be heading to southern Ohio and then to Pa on 4/30 for that opener. Our property is right on state border,walk out camp door and you are in pa order walk down the drive cross road and I am in Ohio.Two states in one minute. We a blessed with our bit of paradise

Dr Juice

Beautiful calls for sure. I can see one in my vest in the future :-)