OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

GNH in 4th place as of 5-24-16 (updated)

Started by RutnNStrutn, April 14, 2016, 04:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deputy 14

3 birds that score around 50 will win this thing.

WildSpur

Mountainburd and I will be hunting hard the first week on May.  We have around 50k acres of timber to run and gun so I am optimistic.  Stay tuned!  >:D

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less

RutnNStrutn

As of 4-23-16
1 - Roaring 20's, 8 birds, 478.9663
2 - Tennessee Dream Team, 7 birds, 388.9375
3 - Gods of Thunder, 5 birds, 312.4725
4 - Choot 'em N-D Face, 5 toms, 309.175
5 - Spur Collectors, 5 birds, 308.33
6 - Guns N' Hoses, 5 gobblers - 308.1
7 - Purrpetrators, 5 Birds, 294.7775
8 - Crusaders, 4 birds, 245.75
9 - Trumpet Thumpers, 3 birds, 185.7525
10 - Widowmakers,, 2 birds, 133.19
11 - Strut Stoppers, 2 birds, 101
12 - Grunt, Gobble & Gills Outdoors, 1 bird, 73.875
13 - Eastern Assassins, 1 bird, 64
14 - Team A, nada
15 - Team B, nada

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Deputy 14 on April 23, 2016, 11:49:39 AM
3 birds that score around 50 will win this thing.
Not quite, but close.
Blackmagic and FireEngine70 are done after tomorrow.
We need Tracky, Hayu, Mlisandro, Twowithone and Wildspur to step up and contribute!! An average bird from each of you should seal the title. Good or great birds will push us over the top.
Turkeywhacker, RutnNStrutn, Mountainburd, The Body and Deputy 14 have done their part. Time for the rest of the team to step up. C'mon guys, kick some turkey posteriors!!! :icon_thumright: ;D :funnyturkey: :fud: :turkey:

WildSpur

I found a promising area today that I will be hitting on the opener. 

Man is this going to be a tough week at work!  Lol!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less

RutnNStrutn

TrackeySauresRex

Season opener tomorrow for us! Look out  :funnyturkey:

Going to be tough to get some rest. Not different from any other nite before the season opener. The weather looks great and I'm pumped! Stay tuned..
B-Well all
:anim_25:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Twowithone

Saw a nice Gobbler in the neck of woods Ill be hunting come this Saturday. It was close to fly up time so Im keeping my fingers crossed. :firefighter:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

RutnNStrutn

TrackeySauresRex

Quick report. The abbreviated version. I blew it,couldn't get ready and wasn't able to get the shot off. Great day regardless. I was close... Real close!... But No C-Gar. Hopefully the didn't get too bugered up. Either one will score good. Wednesday next day out. Stay tuned gonna be good!  :gobble:

TrackeySauresRex

After looking at the long range weather,I decided to get out after them today again. I have a Good fix on some good birds right now. Lots of action again today,another almost. They just won't commit. We'll see how it goes tomorrow. 

Dr Juice

I will do my best to contribute a good 'un to the cause. My opener is this Sunday and I'm ready. Best regards all.

blackmagic

Good luck to the rest of you.  Sorry I couldn't put one on the scoreboard this year.  Went and said goodbye to my nemesis on my final day.

TrackeySauresRex

Ok this is how it went down today. I'm in set up at Zero dark thirty. I'm a hundred yards from the roost and the birds were goin good. Then it happens!  A BLACK CAT WALKS RIGHT THROUG MY SET UP :character0029:
Talk about bad luck!
It was a great day regardless. I teamed up with my Buddie and we stumbled across a good bird going off. Perfect set up. He was 50 yards in back doing the calling. He's answering to every other call and closing the gap fast. I say.... This is gonna be easy. Then it happens! Henrietta shows up, cuts us off and steels the date.
I'm done for the rest of the week. Tuesday next day out. Good luck all.
B-Well
Johnny
I'm bringing a lucky rabbits foot on the next hunt.

Twowithone

2 days and counting. Going to my haunt tomorrow morning to listen and make sure their still there, we had that MYH last Saturday and hopefully they didn't get all boogered up. :OGturkeyhead: :firefighter:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.