Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Old gobbler scoring system

Started by turkey buster, April 14, 2016, 12:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkey buster

I'm not a fan of the way you have to load all these pictures on here. I had to download a separate app to make the file sizes fit. Are all these pictures necessary for a free contest? Maybe 1 picture of your bird and a gentlemens agreement on scoring.

Normally don't rant but it bothers me how difficult they make it

YoungbuckTX

Quote from: turkey buster on April 14, 2016, 12:45:06 PM
I'm not a fan of the way you have to load all these pictures on here. I had to download a separate app to make the file sizes fit. Are all these pictures necessary for a free contest? Maybe 1 picture of your bird and a gentlemens agreement on scoring.

Normally don't rant but it bothers me how difficult they make it

I just use photobucket website. and they do post them here you copy the direct link and put it in the middle of:

There might be an easier way, like taptalk? Taptalk is an forum app you can download on your phone
line 'em up

turkey buster

nickhrp

No gentleman agreement on this forum I guess they have had some heated issues in the past with this contest but since I been on the forum it's been pretty smooth I'm sure there's alway be those messaging admin contesting scores just the nature of competition
God Bless the Outdoors

turkey buster

I just don't see the big issue since there's no entry fees or prizes. Maybe if the platform to put pictures on here was more user friendly I'd not mind as much. Every pic I post I have to fight it and keep resizing it to get it it fit