turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Metal mouth

Started by Stump.270, April 12, 2016, 07:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stump.270

This is the metal mouth with the d-wood 2 piece striker david sends you can see how quiet the Yelp and how easy it will roll over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr Juice

Awesome sounding call. Good luck with it.

Stump.270

A lot of people don't like it I do it rolls over so easy it is a wonderful hunting call were u need to Yelp very quiet

Dr Juice

Quote from: Stump.270 on April 12, 2016, 07:25:18 PM
A lot of people don't like it I do it rolls over so easy it is a wonderful hunting call were u need to Yelp very quiet

I don't doubt it. Good luck with it.

gobbler336

david sent me a ipe flared and a twopiece purpleheart, i run a lightsout diamond would on mine though and it does sound real nice and like you said you can make a real nice nasty yelp real soft, my favorite halloran call

mgm1955

Stump.270

I like the lights out d wood to but wanted to do the file with the d wood he sends I'll do one with a wood haven strike 3 and my Lonzo one piece to show you how versatile this call is I have really grown to like it this season in the woods it sounds amazing the sound file david posted when he first built it does it no justice

outdoors

STUMP YOUR GOOD WITH THE CALL , YOU LET THE CALL WORK
                                                         NOT WORK THE CALL.  :icon_thumright:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

jjnfla

Quote from: outdoors on May 07, 2016, 08:13:22 PM
STUMP YOUR GOOD WITH THE CALL , YOU LET THE CALL WORK
                                               NOT WORK THE CALL.  X2 he can run a call..

chefrific

The metal mouth is by FAR my favorite from David.  I never thought anything would topple my crystal mistress until I got the metal mouth.