turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Can you say SCRATCHERS?

Started by SS Calls, April 08, 2016, 05:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SS Calls

Been super busy building orders for scratch boxes. These will be ready to start going to new homes next week;once Josh finishes up the strikers for them.  :TooFunny:  Thanks for the look guys.

SteelerFan

outdoors

:help:  SCRATCHERS INVASION ................
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

wvmntnhick

Beautiful calls Al. Every time you post pics of these things, I keep wanting to get one.

letinmfly

Great job on those Al and Josh!!  :icon_thumright:
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

Candyman

Biggest flock of turkeys I have seen all year!  Very nice.

SS Calls

Quote from: wvmntnhick on April 08, 2016, 09:23:38 PM
Beautiful calls Al. Every time you post pics of these things, I keep wanting to get one.

You'll finally crack Kris!  :TooFunny:

KentuckyHeadhunter

I can't wait to get my two-sider.  You boys have been busy!  Very nice batch there.
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

wvmntnhick

Quote from: SS Calls on April 08, 2016, 10:00:41 PM

Getting closer but I'm probably going to wait until after turkey season. I've got enough new calls this year to work with. But I'll say one thing for sure, when I get another scratcher or box call, it'll have the SS logo on it for sure.

SS Calls

Quote from: wvmntnhick on April 09, 2016, 10:12:11 AM

Getting closer but I'm probably going to wait until after turkey season. I've got enough new calls this year to work with. But I'll say one thing for sure, when I get another scratcher or box call, it'll have the SS logo on it for sure.

Thanks man. I was just ribbing you a little.  :TooFunny:  But anytime we can help with a call, just let me know.   Thanks for the kind words guys!

boatpaddle

I can say it and see em, Al....

Fine looking bunch of Scratch boxes...... :icon_thumright:
Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

doublespurs21

that's a flock for sure,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, nice

wvmntnhick

Quote from: SS Calls on April 09, 2016, 11:01:35 AM
Quote from: wvmntnhick on April 09, 2016, 10:12:11 AM

Thanks man. I was just ribbing you a little.  :TooFunny:  But anytime we can help with a call, just let me know.   Thanks for the kind words guys!
Don't you worry man. If I need (and I had to hand pick my words on this one) anything turkey call wise that's built with wood, you'll be my only call. I was ready to post this a moment ago and thankfully my finger missed the "post" button. Otherwise,my out have thought I was hitting on you and it could've turned this business relationship a little bit sideways.

Bowguy

callmakerman

Fine batch of scratchers. Which one is mine?   :turkey2: :TooFunny:  Just kidding.