OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

10ga SP 10 price

Started by darron, April 06, 2016, 06:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darron

I am in the market for a 10. I've been looking around found one in good condition but guy wants $1200. That seems high. What's a fair price for a Remington 10?

Dr Juice

Does the gun have optics? ... Aftermarket choke? Any work done to it? These factors will drive up the price.

darron

No just factory sights it does come with extended choke.

deadbuck

In my area that would be high. $1000 would be tops for a gun in excellent condition.

Gobbler2577

I would say that is high.  If any SP-10 will satisfy you then I'd say 1200 is really high.  I looked long and hard for an original bottomland and was determined not to pay $1000.  Ended up paying 800 and am well satisfied.  I just looked and there are seven on gunbroker right now and all are way less than 1200. 

darron

he came down to 1,080 but that still seems too high. I'll keep looking. I offered $900.

Brs2427

The cabaleas on west broad street in Richmond va had a 26 inch barreled mossy oak bottomland sp10 with a weaver base for 800

Brs2427

I just held it Sunday afternoon so you could call if your interested

dbat6922

Im thinking of trading mine off to cabelas unless someone here could use it:  http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f25/fs-rem-sp10-plus-extras-167084/

Barred Owl

I see them offered in the $800-$900. North of 1k the guy is being unrealistic about the value.
Who cooks for you, who cooks for you all?

tha bugman

I got the same gun at almost the same price.
Quote from: Brs2427 on April 18, 2016, 12:29:05 PM
The cabaleas on west broad street in Richmond va had a 26 inch barreled mossy oak bottomland sp10 with a weaver base for 800

darron

I just bought one from cabelas. They were asking 1200 I talked them down to 900+ tax. The gun is a solid 95% condition. They rated it 98 I rated it 95. I'm getting it dipped so it won't matter any ways. I know I paid a little more than I should have, but I used my points and my out of pocket was hardly anything. Plus it came with $150 in chokes.

Old Gobbler

Gunbroker has them for 600 used all the time
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon