OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

premium latex

Started by crossbow1968, April 05, 2016, 08:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crossbow1968

I have gotten 2 separate orders of yellow latex from pioneer and they are both different latex. first I got seems more rubbery and dull looking, second batch is real shiney and slick feeling. what have I got,, regular and premium,, premium wasn't an option when I placed either order!! thanks guys

Lonehowl

Ron at Pioneer told me everything is new.except black which is coming.. I  recently got some.yellow in (last week) and it's pretty good stuff, like they had before. basicly cut up ballon material.
The dull, soft stuff is the older "premium" stuff probably. It is not slick or shiny, and you can see the weird texture if you look at it close up.
Mark

Lonehowl

Actually, come to think of it...I do have some older yellow that is a bit dull and discolored but it is good stuff.

The crappy premium stuff will not spring back to shape real well if you stretch it by hand. The edges will be all wavy etc. Decent latex will spring back to original shape pretty much. Make a call from it and run it for awhile....you'll be able to tell.

crossbow1968

thanks Mark,, this is slick like the light green .003 and red .004 that I got this year,, the other is like the red and gray he had last year,,,, only wish I could get some of the green .003 that Ron had couple years back !!!!!

Lonehowl

Yep I'm still using some. Good stuff.
Mark