OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Federal Wing-Shok

Started by daddyduke, April 07, 2016, 01:05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daddyduke

Has anyone tried federal wing-shok shells? I think they are copper plated shot.
Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

NYlogbeards

I have never used the Wing-shok, I have yet to pattern the Fed Strut-shok I have few boxes of them I will shoot next week, I believe both Wing and Strut shok are only hard lead, now I think you are talking about the Fed Mag-shok copper plated lead with the Flight Control Wad, if you already have the Wing-shok shoot what you have but if you want a copper plated load try the Mag-shok or Winchester's Double X.

daddyduke

Went to federal's website they are copper plated. I really like the strut-shok 5s but would like to try some 6s.

Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

NYlogbeards

Quote from: daddyduke on April 07, 2016, 04:53:20 PM
Went to federal's website they are copper plated. I really like the strut-shok 5s but would like to try some 6s.

I'll have look around to see if anyone has them in stock, I'm interested in trying #6