OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Funeral today.

Started by BOFF, April 02, 2011, 10:42:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOFF

Please lift my pastor up in prayer, and his family. I just learned his son passed last night. I know little other information, other than it would be tough for any father to bury his son.

Thank you Lord for doing the same for us. May you make this situation, in ways we can't foresee now, a glory to you and your kingdom. Please be with my pastor Dr. Nichols, and his family. Keep them safe in their travels, and provide them wisdom, knowledge, and strength to handle this situation. For it is in Jesus name I ask and pray these things, Amen.

Many thanks in advance!!

God Bless,
David B.

BowBendr

Sad news for any father to hear. We pray that God will touch Dr. Nichols and comfort him and his family in their time of loss.

BOFF

Funeral is today.

Please continue prayers for our pastor Dr. Nichols and his family.

God Bless,
David B.

Beretta686

Prayers are sent for the Nichols family
Official "Hippie" had my hip replaced August 2005

LX_Trkyhntr

Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

870supermagnum

Prayers  sent from NE Florida. 

chatterbox

Prayers sent from NH.
I can't even imagine what they are going through having to bury the most precious gift anyone can ever have.
No one should ever have to go through the pain of burying a child. May our Heavenly Father keep them close, and send the Holy Spirit to comfort and surround them. To The Father Be All The Glory. Amen.
:cross2: :cross2: :cross2:

BOFF

Thanks Gentlemen,

I'm just getting back in. Things went as well as to be expected.

Praise God for beautiful weather, large support of church family, friends, and Dr. Nichol's past church families.
One could tell after most everything was over, reality looked to be setting in. Please continue to lift them up in prayer.

God Bless,
David B.

Roostem33

My prayers are with all the family and friends, God Bless!! :cross2:

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

HeavyMetal

praying for your pastor and his family  :jesus-cross:

bayou gobbler

My prayers are with the family.

jshively

Prayer sent for his family and friends.   :cross2:

870supermagnum

Prayers sent for Bro. Nichols and his family in this time of great grief and loss.   :cross2: