OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

HeviShot-Triple Beard

Started by BINK McCARTY, March 31, 2016, 07:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BINK McCARTY

Anyone care to share their results trying HeviShot TripleBeard???? Please include gun,choke,shell length,ETC....ETC....ETC.... THANKS AHEAD OF TIME!!!!

Tomcat655

I thought they patterned great with Indian creeks out of an 870 and super Vinci .. They throw an even halo and back my mag blends up

dawei

Quote from: BINK McCARTY on March 31, 2016, 07:31:51 PM
Anyone care to share their results trying HeviShot TripleBeard? ??? Please include gun,choke,shell length,ETC....ETC....ETC.... THANKS AHEAD OF TIME!!!!
http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php?topic=62289.0

David

Only two defining forces ever died for you.
1. Jesus Christ.
2. The American Soldier, Sailor, Airman, and Marine.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

1Cross+3Nails=4Given

wmn2

There was something left to be desired out of my gun at 40. Now, the 20 yard pattern was phenomenal. But like I said, I wasn't impressed with 40 yards. Winchester SXP turkey, carlsons longbeard .665. 3 1/2" shells.
My 20 yard was a little low, but if that were a little higher it would be a great pattern.

Semper Fidelis

albrubacker

wmn2 That looks like a killer combo! Maybe not the high #'s but still a solid 40 yrd pattern.
The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

wmn2

Yea I guess they are. I've been guilty of getting caught up in the number game. I think with more time I'll be able to get that number up. Those were from a newly polished barrel and I'm starting to see that my gun likes to be a little dirty.

trkehunr93

Looks like a dead turkey to me, plenty to the left and right in that 40 yard shot. 

nickp

Looks like the main pattern is a bit more low/left.  Definitely better numbers in there.  May have to aim a tad high with that one or adjust sights.

ManfromGreenSwamp

As someone mentioned above,I had great 25 yard patterns... And horrible 40 yard patterns. Benelli SBE 2, through an array of chokes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"First one to the carcass gets the most"
-T.Farley

"I'm livin ta rest, I was born tired"
-B.Button

WildTigerTrout

The 20 ga. load patterns very well in my Benelli Nova.  It has the standard HS Strut choke tube for lead shot.
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!