Main Menu

New Design

Started by SS Calls, March 31, 2016, 05:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Juice

Jroddc

Sounds awesome. Now I really can't wait to get mine! :drool:

wvmntnhick

That's a fine looking piece ther Al. I can see one of those in my future. Might try and do something a little later on. If I order another call right now, the dogs will have my bed and I'll be in their house.

SS Calls

Quote from: wvmntnhick on April 05, 2016, 07:29:58 PM
That's a fine looking piece ther Al. I can see one of those in my future. Might try and do something a little later on. If I order another call right now, the dogs will have my bed and I'll be in their house.

I hear ya Kris!  :TooFunny:

wvmntnhick

Quote from: SS Calls on April 05, 2016, 07:38:03 PM

Tell you what. You let me come crash at your place for a while and I'll take one right away. Didn't get to listen to the sound file initially because I was putting my lil girls to sleep but that thing sounded quite good. Not sure which side you played first but that thing was music to my ears. The other side was good too but that first side to me sounded phenomenal. The world of custom calls has sure opened my eyes. I've pretty much fallen to a particular maker for my pot calls at the moment and pretty sure y'all are about to get all my business for anything in the box realm.

SS Calls

Quote from: wvmntnhick on April 05, 2016, 07:49:20 PM
Quote from: SS Calls on April 05, 2016, 07:38:03 PM

Tell you what. You let me come crash at your place for a while and I'll take one right away. Didn't get to listen to the sound file initially because I was putting my lil girls to sleep but that thing sounded quite good. Not sure which side you played first but that thing was music to my ears. The other side was good too but that first side to me sounded phenomenal. The world of custom calls has sure opened my eyes. I've pretty much fallen to a particular maker for my pot calls at the moment and pretty sure y'all are about to get all my business for anything in the box realm.

The first side was the cedar (mature hen) side. That was my main concern when building a double sided scratchbox. It had to have two turkeys in it. To me a double sided scratchbox is not needed if both sides sound the same. Your business is always appreciated, and if you want to crash at my place for a while after placing a huge order.. Just sayin'...  :TooFunny:

wvmntnhick

Sweet. Can I still bring the dogs? Kinda gotten used to having them around.  :TooFunny:

REBELYELL