OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Hope everyone is doing well  (Read 2403 times)

Offline Turkeykiller12

Hope everyone is doing well
« on: March 30, 2016, 03:52:55 PM »
Just dropping by to check on my spur collector buddies and see how the season is going. Good to see a few harvest on the board. Hope everyone is doing good and having a good season.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Online davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 08:11:39 PM »
Hey buddy! Glad to see you swing by. Got one tag left here in SC then heading to Kansas in late April. How are the boys? Hope all is well!

Sent from the Strut Zone
“A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason.” - Rev Zach Farmer

Offline dirt road ninja

• Double Beard
Re: Hope everyone is doing well
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2016, 10:42:08 AM »
Season is going well. Lots of action, only one kill. We are coming up on the good part of our season and I've got a few birds around. Hope all is good on your end!

Offline trkehunr93

• Double Beard
  • BOOM!! FLOP!!
Re: Hope everyone is doing well
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2016, 02:14:38 PM »
Good to hear from you!  Patiently waiting for April 9th to get here.  Youth weekend this Saturday and Sunday will suffice until then.

Offline Turkeykiller12

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2016, 09:28:09 AM »
Glad to see you guys are doing good. We are all doing good also. Staying very busy now that Baseball season has started. Both boys are playing this year so it's extra busy. I've killed one bird this season. My oldest should've been there but he went back to bed and wouldn't go with me. Lol Lazy kids. We'll buckle down now and try to get him one after he seen what happens when he doesn't go.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk