OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

How to deal with guilt

Started by misfire, March 25, 2016, 01:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

misfire

In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace.
Ephesians 1:7

The Huffington Post recently ran an article by a woman who opened up about her struggle to forgive herself. Her husband battled cancer, and she had been his caregiver. As his situation grew worse, the stress intensified on her. She often became angry and yelled at him. Now that he's gone, she feels damaged, guilty, and unable to find peace.

Every human is a sinner, and sometimes we fail at the worst moments. Our sin leads to guilt, and that leads to shame.

There's only one true, eternal answer—the cross of Jesus Christ. When He died for us, He took all our sin, guilt, and shame upon Himself. He died to provide total forgiveness and complete cleansing. The Bible says, "'Come now, and let us reason together,' says the Lord. 'Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow'" (Isaiah 1:18).

Because of Christ's death and resurrection, we are forgiven. And because He has forgiven us, we should forgive ourselves. We should say, "God has wiped away that sin and it is nailed to the cross. I bear it no more." No sin can ever withstand the power of the blood of Jesus.

Bring your sick souls to Christ to be cured... Christ came into the world to save sinners.
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Bowguy

Good post but you almost lost me once I saw huffington post.