turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

tn gobbling report

Started by hs strut, March 21, 2016, 01:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hs strut

well the turkeys here in tn are getting fired up i listened to 4-5 gobblers on the roost this morning as i took my morning walk.
may god bless the ethical and responsible hunters and to everybody kill a big one.  jerry

Fullfan

Impossible because there are no turkeys in Tenn...
Don't gobble at me...

hs strut

Quote from: Fullfan on March 21, 2016, 04:44:57 PM
Impossible because there are no turkeys in Tenn...
thats a big negatory.
may god bless the ethical and responsible hunters and to everybody kill a big one.  jerry

Fullfan

LOL I was just kidding, I hunted central Tn several years ago and I know what is there. Good luck this season..
Don't gobble at me...

hs strut

Quote from: Fullfan on March 24, 2016, 08:34:53 AM
LOL I was just kidding, I hunted central Tn several years ago and I know what is there. Good luck this season..
i know you were and good luck to ya to.

aaron

I will be invading Tennessee for the opener.   hopefully you guys go easy on this yankee

HunterRye

SKFOOTER

Went out this morning in SW Tennessee and didn't hear a peep.  But I know they are there via my game cameras. 

taylorjones20

Went out Saturday Morning 03-26-2016 for the Juvenile hunt.  Heard one on the roost gobble 2 times, and 3 times on the ground.
Alive only by the Grace Of God

Tom Foolery

Sunday I heard one gobble one time at 9:50am and then saw 3 toms together about noon.

buzzardroost

Heard one gobble once Saturday morning. I'm on the plateau.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nate K

We heard one gobble one time after he flew down (he did not gobble on the roost at all) on the juvenile Saturday. Granted we didn't give him much of a chance to keep talking!

Nate K

Had three birds gobbling pretty solid on the roost this morning.

hs strut

i had 2-3 gobbling well and had one would gobble everytime i called but he would not close the distance.

Tom Foolery