Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Vroom vroom

Started by FullChoke, March 24, 2016, 10:59:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FullChoke

Ladies, start your engines (but only if you have a learner's permit and are in the presence of a licensed adult)!

Our next Roaring 20's team mate on the starting line is CamoCutie who will be hunkered in the early morning indigo shadows with her Dad, Gophert. She will be trying her best to Windmill a sinking slider TSS load in the outside corner of the lead-off batter for the Nashville Gobblers. Steerike 3, yer out!

Be safe, have fun, shoot the home team.

Cheers  ;D

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

xarcher

somebody will get us in gear this weekend. 

Guns don't kill people.  Guns kill food.

Eric Gregg

gophert

Let's hope it works out.  Wed morning we had a lone bird just walking around gobbling right in front of us.  Two more strutters with hens along with 3 jakes and then 2 birds that we never saw that gobbled every 15 sec for an hour.  If anyone can kill one, it is camocutie.  She is the luckiest thing I've ever seen. 

gophert

8 long beards...I've never seen so many strutters in one place.  I finally coaxed 3 of them to leave the group and head out way.  At 80 yards out they get intercepted by 4 hens that take them away from us.  It's just a matter of time.

Sent from my typewriter