North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

#1 is DONE!

Started by Honolua, March 20, 2016, 04:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honolua

WNCTracker

WNCTracker

FYI there's a "sticky" that stays at the top of the sub forum to post your kills and scores. That way they all stay together and don't get lost down the page. Great job!

Big perm2

Great job!!

Talkem into given up!!!

Gumby

Hunter1979

Awesome!  Congrats.

357MAGNOLE

Help yeah! Now get out there and get another
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

Honolua

Quote from: johnplesh on March 20, 2016, 04:54:34 PM
FYI there's a "sticky" that stays at the top of the sub forum to post your kills and scores. That way they all stay together and don't get lost down the page. Great job!

I saw it but I thought that the team captains were supposed to post them there...or did i read it wrong? Can you post the link here and I will post the kill there if I am supposed to.

By the way John, I appreciate your help earlier lol.

WNCTracker

Quote from: Honolua on March 20, 2016, 07:59:02 PM

I saw it but I thought that the team captains were supposed to post them there...or did i read it wrong? Can you post the link here and I will post the kill there if I am supposed to.

dumpster diving for turkey parts :-). Don't worry about the link. There are 2 stickies. One for captains and one for team posts.

tomstopper

Congrats Brother.....

wmn2

Congrats! We are on the board now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ILHUNTER

Congrats man, at least someone on our team has a season that has already  started, still counting my days here.

kdsberman

Good job man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davisd9

Quote from: Honolua on March 20, 2016, 07:59:02 PM

You post your score pictures in the thread.  Captain just makes sure all are correct and keeps a running score.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer