OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

No one said it would be easy

Started by misfire, March 15, 2016, 06:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

misfire

"Blessed is a man who perseveres under trial; for once he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life." - James 1:12

There's an African proverb that goes like this: "Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors." Have you ever thought of life that way?

All of us want things to go our way all the time, but we have to admit that life doesn't work like that. Hard times come. Relationships are damaged. Financial worries plague us. There are even times of war. Yes, the clouds and the storms really do come.

Jesus said, "In this world, you will have trouble." But the good news is, He didn't stop there. He also said, "Take heart. I have overcome the world." Yes, trouble is a fact of life. But Jesus has given us a means of finding victory–the real victory–even in hard times.

Won't you allow Him to provide all you need to face the good times and the bad? He's willing and able to provide triumph, even when things look the darkest. And it's usually through the storms of life that we learn our most valuable lessons. Put your trust in Jesus Christ.
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Roostem33

Thanks Lee, Lord knows I tried it my way enough!!! Don't know what I would do without Him!!
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

OldSchool

Call 'em close, It's the most fun you'll ever have doing the right thing.