Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Who starts first here?

Started by whitelightning, March 15, 2016, 10:00:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitelightning

Who all starts first here? Im seeing where some other teams are already hunting, and at least one team had a kill this morning. When's everyone starting here? For me April 9th in VA.

Fullfan

It will not be me. Missouri on 04/18 will be my starter..
Don't gobble at me...

BowBendr

April 9th for me in NC as well...chomping at the bit to get after them.

2015 Old Gobbler contest Champions

derek

www.youtube.com/thebaysidelegion

www.thebaysidelegion.com

Fullfan

Don't gobble at me...

BowBendr

What sucks is waiting til May 1st to go to KS, im ready to hit that place wide arse open but its a long time off....

BoWhoop

Planning on April 1.  Hope the plan holds.

Doug Lewis

I would be taking my son this weekend for youth season, but once again, my wife has me traveling out of the country... I get back next Saturday for the actual opener, so I guess it's not that bad. Anyone that needs an early "fix" on a swamp bird, just get in touch.  :icon_thumright:

Scottyb

April 2nd for the youth hunt in DE, then April 9th for me..
Mossy Oak Pro Staff...

DMP

DMP

Wish today had been opening day.  Stopped at a spot at first light and hit the owl call this morning.  Bird hammered less than 100 yds from me.  Heard two more way off and tried to pin point them.  Think I know where they are.  Time will tell.  Later I stopped at a gate and hit the crow call.   Had one hammer so close that he parted the hairs on my head.  Hopefully they act like that again in the morning.   :turkey2:

Doug Lewis

Quote from: DMP on March 19, 2016, 11:03:04 AM
Wish today had been opening day.  Stopped at a spot at first light and hit the owl call this morning.  Bird hammered less than 100 yds from me.  Heard two more way off and tried to pin point them.  Think I know where they are.  Time will tell.  Later I stopped at a gate and hit the crow call.   Had one hammer so close that he parted the hairs on my head.  Hopefully they act like that again in the morning.   :turkey2:
Meanwhile, I'm stuck in Colombia.... :-\
Ima catch up with you soon... ;)

canadatom

I have to wait till April 25th up here. One of these years I plan to do some travelling and get an earlier start hopefully!

BowBendr

Hope you have a killer morning tomorrow Derek !!

DMP