OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Some of my personal push pins

Started by Old Gobbler, March 12, 2016, 03:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Quote from: ChiefBubba on March 12, 2016, 05:30:48 PM
OG unbelievable stupid of me but I've lost the one I got from you. It was a sweet caller to. Chief

That black ebony sapwood call was my absolute favorite,  it's been missing for over a year , I was going nuts looking for it for months,  I felt like that crazy little guy from lord or the rings that was living in the mountain looking for for that ring -I just found it today , I took pictures of it cause I was so happy to have it back

I've called in DOZENS of gobblers with it , I'm going to tie it around my neck next time , you got to be careful with them they are like a box call , you got to make sure you don't sit on em-I can tune up or fix any push button , I'm a pro at it
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Smooth_Operator

The bird in my avatar was one that I had been hunting all season, had given me the slip more than a few times.  Finally in late season I coaxed him in with one of Shannon's push-pins...very unique in its sound, and something turkey don't hear a lot...

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

Pettit877

They look awesome, inspired to try my hand at a couple

mgm1955

Old Gobbler

Guys , for those of you who wanted a call from last year I seemed to have misplaced my notebook with all that  info, and there were a few names on it -- pm me again and I'll get your info -- Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Mossberg835

R.W. Mackey

If you guys haven't heard one of Shannon's calls you don't know what your missing. Hunted with him last year on the DC Cattle ranch, hunt lasted all of 35 minutes. I started the gobbler off with one of my Pot Calls and got him coming when he got close I but the call down and got the gun up and Shannon brought him in the rest of the way with some serious sexy clucks and purrs.
  By the way you don't push these calls you pull them, I learned from the master. Good stuff....

RW
Lone Star Gamecalls
We Talk the Talk