turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

neighbors look out

Started by SumToy, March 31, 2011, 07:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SumToy

Just got all this in.  Boy my neighbors are going to have me number one on the Christmas list this year.   :z-guntootsmiley:

Now the lot # one the 3-21/4-7's is 300525  what you know about it.    The last shipment was the 300488

[attachment deleted by admin]
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

drum817

Let us know how the new lot is shooting !!
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

Snoody Bastid

Thats a lot of turkey tombstones ;)

fountain

Save me some!  If I can't get the other nitros to pattern, surely those 7s will

SumToy

Quote from: fountain on March 31, 2011, 09:32:59 PM
Save me some!  If I can't get the other nitros to pattern, surely those 7s will

Got you some.  They had about 90 boxes so if the lot number works I may order a few more like 50 to 60 boxes. lol  Then My Old Gobbler friends will have some. :fud:
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

cannonball

Looks like the research and development department is about to be busy. :z-guntootsmiley:

hookedspur

Quote from: cannonball on March 31, 2011, 09:49:52 PM
Looks like the research and development department is about to be busy. :z-guntootsmiley:
:icon_thumright:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

fountain

What's the lot numbs s for the 3.5"? 

mcgruff1533

Looks like lots of fun!   Don't forget to send in your rebate for up to 4 boxes.     Hevi is offering a $5 rebate per box up to 4 boxes per household.

SumToy

Quote from: fountain on April 02, 2011, 08:40:08 AM
What's the lot numbs s for the 3.5"? 

300525    I just see i put 3 it should have been 31/2

goblr77

The problems seemed to be corrected on the 300514's so the newer lot you have should be fine if they didn't tinker with anything again.

SumToy

Ok new lot numbers did ok.  I not see a big pick up in shot.  Now that said I had changed the choke to a smaller one.  It had a hot spot in it but had 3/4 on circle that was even.    I don't think it was choke to small because it did not have a big pattern at all.  I think they have cut down on the shot they put in the load.   I am going to do some checking on some of them to see.  I don't think we will see the 300 rang with the new shells.   90% of load was in 15 to 16 inch circle.