Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Roll call

Started by nativeks, March 09, 2016, 10:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deerbasshunter3

Welcome to the team! Looks like we might be good to go.

birdman67

Ok guys. Fill me in. Ive been in contest for years on sites. How does it work here? I know the pics I need and I know to post them in the entry thread. What about the team standings? Where is that found and how does that work?
Loving God's Creation!

Fan Club

My first contest here too Birdman, even though I was in several over at the old T&TH site.

We're all going to have to review the rules posted in the contest thread I reckon.

ALSO, we still need a Captain if there are any volunteers. I work full time and my wife is disabled so I'm a caregiver too, I just don't have the extra time. Don't be shy boys...

Jeff B.

"Really, it's just like a musical instrument. If I'd have spent the same amount of time practicin' the piano as I have practicin' turkey calls, I'd be as good as Liberace."  Ben Rogers Lee

turkey harvester

Guess we can copy and paste rules for contest. I've done this for a couple of years on this site and I know they want good clear pics of beard, spurs on tape and bird weight on a scale. I think there is an example for them on the rules thread. Yes when the other chime in we defiantly need to get a captain picked out so were official.   
TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA
Hunt with your kids, not for them.

turkey harvester

If we need 1 more MDTOM84 has responded and wants to play too.

birdman67

If this were not my first year in this sites contest I would volunteer. I am just not sure of how everything works so I am gonna pass. I will help in any way possible though. Looking at the rules we might need to finalize a roster and get a captain soon. I looked back at last years stuff and it seems pretty straight forward.
Loving God's Creation!

Seminoleturkey

I vote for turkey harvester for captain .he seems to have this figured out .

birdman67

Turkey harvester, you good with being the captain???
Loving God's Creation!

MerriamMac

I second that notion!

Seminoleturkey

Got us some points .i will get scored in a little bit .then I need to figure out how to post pic on this site .nice public land bird .

deerbasshunter3

Quote from: Seminoleturkey on March 25, 2016, 01:54:27 PM
Got us some points .i will get scored in a little bit .then I need to figure out how to post pic on this site .nice public land bird .

Make a photobucket account. It is the best way to upload a picture. Let me know if you need any help with it.

turkey harvester

Make sure to get good clear pic of beard and Spurs and weight in scale. They want us to put it on paper like the example in the rules thread. If nobody else wants to do it then I recon I can be captain. Just to let you know I'm bout the most computer illiterate person here.
Way to go Seminole!!!   I'm trying to figure out our roster. From what I come up with we have 11. If I invite MDTOM84 we'll be a full team.

1. Turkey harvester
2. Seminoleturkey
3. Deerdasshunter3
4. Dzsmith
5. RIStrutStopper
6. Tonybforua
7. Iliveintrees
8. Fan club
9. Dmason3
10. Birdman67
11. MerriamMac
12. MDTOM84- if he will still join us

That will put us at a full team. I'll have to get stuff posted at work. My home puter took a dump so I'm using my phone and it won't let me do the stuff I want, plus I'm not smart enough to work it,lol. Does this look good to everyone? I've never been a captain but with clear pics, and copy and paste the calculated scores maybe won't be that hard.
If anyone else wants captain job feel free to take it, I'm winging it,haha. Jeff

turkey harvester

I just invited DMTOM84 to the team. Turkeymanjim is sick, nativeks bailed and thunder was a no show or Mia. That will make 12!!!  It's done, any objections?

turkey harvester

Welcome friend. I'll try to get rules posted on here later in week unless someone else can do it.

birdman67

Looks good to me! Thanks for stepping up harvester. I will help all I can. I will see about posting those rules.
Loving God's Creation!