Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Roll call

Started by nativeks, March 09, 2016, 10:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iliveintrees

Yeah, hopefully the moderators can help us out and figure out what to do. We may be dead in the water due to seasons already starting.

Seems like there is only a handful of us that are participating

turkey harvester

I sent a message to the remaining folks signed up that we haven't heard from. If they respond then we can make a plan of attack. If not then were screwed as a team or we will have to do some quick recruitment. Any thoughts?
TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA
Hunt with your kids, not for them.

tonybforua

Killed one opening day but didn't know what to do.

turkey harvester

Ok guys I'm going to at least put up a contest entry thread and a story thread. I really can't be a captain cause of end of year stuff at school. My business time. But Tony has already whacked one out so we need it recorded with his pictures. Deerbasshunter3 and Dmason3 have responded to pm and still wanna play. That's awesome!!! I'll get the ball rolling and try to get some other stuff up and I could use some help. I'm terrible on a puter.

turkey harvester

Only ones that are MIA as of now are Thundermtn, Dzsmith, and turkeymanjim. If we don't hear from them soon we need to replace them. Any thoughts?

Seminoleturkey

Congrats tonybforua !!!!!!! Already got one down .i will be guding a Friend first thing in the morning.heck we might get a double .

turkey harvester

Man guys I still have a month to go. Congrats tonybforua on drawing first blood. Hope you guys connect Seminole!! :anim_25:

nativeks

Been shooting the bow a lot. 2 weeks to go.

Seminoleturkey

We came close to day but did not get it done .hopefully we learned enough today from this old bid to get it done tomorrow

nativeks

Nice. I was going in to swap trail camera cards and bumped one last night. Hope he has a short memory.

RIStrutStopper

Congrats tonybforua! I still have more than a month to go before I can hunt. Spending my time obsessing about buying a boat. I've been off the water too long and am tired of looking at the dead boat in my back yard. It's a project for sure, and if I put in the time and effort to make it work, it's still too small for me.

Dmason3

Sorry guys, just saw this thread. Had two strutters in the field yesterday. No gobbling yet. It's still kinda chilly up here. Looking to be in the field chasing them in about a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turkey harvester

Where ya at Dmason3? Hey RI, what kind of boat? lake, ocean, river? My wife bought me one last year. I have 2 rivers I can play on, one is bigger with bigger inboard jets. The other is very close to my house, eleven point, with a 25 hp limit on motors. She got me a 17' blazer with semi-v and a Mercury 4 stroke motor with a tiller. I love it.

Seminoleturkey

I think turkey season and fishing season go hand in hand .hunt turkeys in morning and jump on the boat and chance red fish ,sea trout and tarpon in the evning .cobia are just starting show up here .i have 24 foot pontoon boat with 90hp on it .plenty of room to relax .