North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

SUMTOY CHOKE TUBE GIVEAWAY !!!!we have a winner congrats beakbuster

Started by Old Gobbler, March 08, 2016, 01:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

SUMTOY CUSTOMS CHOKE TUBE GIVEAWAY

http://www.sumtoycustoms.com

Update ....I'm gonna lock the thread a few minutes before the game is called at 10pm

I'm going to simplify the draw process by doing a random draw for the page number first ......then the second draw will be for the number post on that page

A HUGE THANKS GOES OUT TO WILLIAM  OF SUMTOY CUSTOM CHOKE TUBES FOR GENEROUSLY DONATING A CHOKE TUBE FOR ONE LUCKY OLDGOBBLER FORUM MEMBER !!!

The lucky winner . Shall receive ...... Their choice of 1 in stock ,  Sumtoy Turkey Choke tube - These  are really nice chokes , and have some special internals you just can't get anywhere , if your familiar with some of the high numbers some members are posting up in the patterns section of Oldgobbler, you will notice sumtoy is constantly being touted -- these chokes sell themselves

Here's the rules

1) you must be a registered member with at least 10 posts

2) simply post to this thread , one time only ....do not dellete, edit or come back and comment on the thread and repost

3) at 10 pm sharp on Friday March the 11th I will add up the number of people posting to this thread I will run a random.org game and it will select the number, I will screen shot the number for all to see - a example is if 300 people are posting to this thread and the random.org selects 100, then the 100th person to post to this thread got themselves a choke tube

-A member must have 10 quality posts to play , if you don't we will remove your contest entry

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

357MAGNOLE

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

RiverRoost

paboxcall

Thanks William - awesome opportunity!
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

uarobert

Vaturkeyhntr

lumberjack

Awesome! Thanks for the opportunity!

Jeff Jones
Burlington, Wv

MG150

eorlando

WisTurk

Thank you for your generosity!  Count me in, sir!

dirt road ninja

northms

BrowningGuy88

I'm in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dtrkyman

Fieldturkey