turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

SPF - Hunting Shirts - Medium - Bottomland

Started by davisd9, March 06, 2016, 01:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Doing some spring cleaning. I have 3 shirts new with tags that I am not using.

SPF - First is a new with tags Russell Outdoors Treklite shirt in Obsession, size Medium. They are great shirts and I have a few others I wear. This one was in back of closet and never worn. I am asking - SPF

Next I have two Ol Tom Interceptor shirts in Bottomland, size Medium. When I bought them they were thicker than I was thinking and are too hot for SC springs, for me anyway. They are new with tags as well. Asking $25 tyd each.

Check or Money Order. When I receive payment I will put it in bank and then ship it out. Will send tracking number as soon as I mail. Thanks!

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Shellwaster

If you decide to use PayPal let me know, I want that obsession pattern shirt.

Thanks

davisd9

Thanks, do not have a paypal.

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Ridge

Will take the Treklite obsession shirt if it is still available.

davisd9

It's yours, PMed you.

Sent from the Strut Zone

davisd9

davisd9

vahunter5