Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Man Im ready

Started by savduck, February 28, 2016, 08:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

savduck

My partner and I have been building calls since September. Im ready to start using some
Georgia Boy

Will_price

I'm about to do a little burning to bring some birds in on some woods. Can't wait!!
Member of The Tenth, since 2005

kyturkeyhunter4

I went this morning guys to my farm and the birds was hammering here in Ky, I can't wait. It's been around 75 to 80 degrees here the last couple of days and this weather has them fired up.  :drool:

jbrown

I also went to my family farm, gobblers were on fire, heard 6 different birds. Two of them must have gobbled 75 times each. Del, the Red House and the Smoke House fields were hot this morning

alloutdoors

It's supposed to hit 74 degrees here today, it's crazy. A year ago on March 20th I took a picture from my office of a frozen Hudson River during a snowstorm. That was the day before I left for Florida on an Osceola hunt. A year later and it's almost as warm here in NY as it was during that hunt.

savduck

Quote from: jbrown on March 09, 2016, 10:04:04 AM
I also went to my family farm, gobblers were on fire, heard 6 different birds. Two of them must have gobbled 75 times each. Del, the Red House and the Smoke House fields were hot this morning

Man we got scores to settle. Im taking Jackson next weekend
Georgia Boy

jbrown

Ive got some quail hunters coming that weekend