OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

dang frames

Started by Rick Howard, February 23, 2016, 05:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Howard

Why doesn't someone make a frame between the "standard size" and youth!  Looks like they make several frame sizes... why not this one? 

Note to whom ever is making frames or call makers who might pass it along.... make a frame between these two sizes.  DANG IT!  please.

GobbleNut

There is a mid-size frame.  Pioneer carries three sizes,...standard, small, and youth frames.

Rick Howard

Small is what most people use correct? ie commercially available calls

GobbleNut

The reed opening size is the same for both the standard and small frames.  It is the size of the frame itself that is larger on the standard as compared to the small frame.  I think the small frame size generally fits most people better just because it fits most folks a little more comfortably.  Personally, I can use either frame size without issues. 

Rick Howard

The small frame is a little big for me.  The youth farame is too small.  If one between those two existed it would fit me better. 

savduck

Georgia Boy

Gooserbat

Double tape the youth frames.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.