only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

835 .676 stardot lb 3.5-2-6 now at 40 yards

Started by reflexl, February 22, 2016, 08:54:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reflexl

zhodani77

I seen it too.

I am a First Time Hunter this year ( starts April 15th) or the saturday closest.
I have read article after article and I want a Star-dot .676 Near impossible to find affordable but I did find

http://www.colonialchokeandtool.com/colonial-mossberg-835-ultimag-elite-series-ported-turkey-choke-tubes/

Full: .685 Constriction
         Extra Full: .680 Constriction
Extra Extra Full: .676 Constriction

$61.53

mikejd

There were a few changes through the years with stardot. I'm sure you can search the many discussions. However I do have a few of the originals and they do shoot great. But my PG'S  I believe 670's beat it every time. So don't beat your heads in to buy a 20$ choke fore 200. Plenty of equally good ones out there.

kdsberman

Quote from: mikejd on March 29, 2018, 03:47:05 PM
There were a few changes through the years with stardot. I'm sure you can search the many discussions. However I do have a few of the originals and they do shoot great. But my PG'S  I believe 670's beat it every time. So don't beat your heads in to buy a 20$ choke fore 200. Plenty of equally good ones out there.

Just curious what changes happened?  I believe they've always been a .676, just some had a knurled end and some had a straight, just that problems happened and PTC Technology started putting their name on them (Colonial still making them).  I had a few of each but never compared patterns between the Highlander vs PTC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk