OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Gooserbat's...giveaway. And the Winner is....

Started by Gooserbat, February 20, 2016, 11:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

Go to page 8.

Let's make this one good.  How about one of my new May Day box calls. It's built with maple lid over a  sycamour chassis.

To play just in one sentence post why you love or hate a box call.

You know the routine I'll draw a random bill from my wallet. I will use the serial numbers to create the winning number.  Let's do the 2nd and 7th numeric digets to create the winning number.  The winning number will correspond with the post count.  So if your post number is number 21 and the winning number is number 21 you are the winner.

Will end it sometime Wednesday.  It may be 3:30 a.m. in the morning.  It may be 11:30 p.m. at night. but sometime Wednesday.

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

TN Beard Buster

My favorite thing about a box call is the ability to cut thru wind and carry across wide open fields.

357MAGNOLE

I love a box call because it's classic, I hate it because I don't have one yet and I'm jealous.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

born2hunt

I love them for distance and hate them in the rain.
Genesis 1:26
   Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

ccaldwell

I hate them because I always end up finding a way to accidentally sit on them when I set up on a bird

tomstopper

I love box calls because it takes me back to the first call I learned to use and has performed for me in windy conditions as I can call from many ridges over and get a gobble in response.

blackmagic

NJGobblerHunter

I love box calls because they sound great and are a work of art.

IowaGobblers

I love box calls as I'm able to crank it up against the wind.

Mossberg835

I like box calls because birds seem to answer to them when they won't nothing else.

turkeykiller

Love them because they sound like the real thing!

southern_leo

I love them because of their simplistic design yet unarguable effectivness.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

arkrem870

Nothing worse than a box call user.........yeeeee, yeeeee, yoamp, yoamp, yoamping up and down the roads all morning.   

Devastator

I like my box call for cuttn/runn because im usually outta breath to be able to use my mouth call.

Roost 1