Winchester 1300s,

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Ctburdchasr

Very nice..... This is my own personal version of a gobblers worst nightmare

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NYlogbeards

My Mossberg 500 20ga, Carlson's XFull choke

Shoot2thrill25

Here's my hunting partner. Not a big name, it's a tri star raptor atac semi auto 12 ga. I didn't know much about the company or gun when the chance to buy this one came up. But at the price I figured why not. But I am VERY glad I bought it. It's very light and with only a 20" barrel it throws a very good pattern at 40 yards. Never had any jamming issues even with low brass target loads. It just feels really good when you have it shouldered.

When I first bought it, I put Tightwad choke in and after a few shots the whole choke tube shot out! I was very concerned. It was a brand new choke and a used gun from a company I had little knowledge of. So I called the company and told em what happened. They asked me to send in the barrel and they would send me a new one absolutely free. No questions asked, didn't care that I wasn't the original owner, just stood behind their product. Few days later I got the new barrel in and put the same tightwad in and after a few shots, the same thing. So I put the stock choke in, no issues, put a colonial arms elite tube in, no issues. They sent me a brand new barrel (with new stock sights even tho I forgot to put old ones back on) and it wasn't even an issue with the barrel, it was the choke. Very impressed by the company and the product. I know most won't give em a shot bc they are loyal to some bigger names but if one ever pops up for a steal I don't think you'd be disappointed. Long story over! ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ozark870Hunter

My turkey slayers. Going to try to fill a tag with the Xcentric. Then it's back to work with the 870.
United Front Armory
Custom built firearms
Top quality cerakote applications
https://www.facebook.com/UnitedFrontArmory/

Ctburdchasr

I always fill one tag with my boom stick before I take my bow out. I pull a bow tech insanity... Or my back up is my G5 prime and my third option my cross bow.... I usually only bring the crossbow out during the January deer season. The white tails are flustered after months of hunting and require a bit more range to get them. But with turkeys I am all about insanity

eddie234

Here's my pattern with 3" #6 longbeards and the comp-n-choke

And this one is my pattern with hevi 3" #6's and the Indian creek choke. (Scoped gun)

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2