OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Welcome assassins  (Read 4812 times)

Offline Ctburdchasr

Welcome assassins
« on: February 18, 2016, 09:10:51 PM »
Welcome to the team!!!

Offline Shoot2thrill25

Welcome assassins
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 10:13:41 PM »
What's up!!! I'm in west central Indiana, hunting here and hopefully getting drawn for Illinois. I'm fired up and ready to go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline eddie234

• Longbeard
Re: Welcome assassins
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 10:44:39 PM »
Greetings, name is Ed and I'm from Glen Dale, WV. Season opens the end of April. Still have a ways to go, ill be doing some trout fishing to make time go a bit faster.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Offline Shoot2thrill25

Welcome assassins
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2016, 11:00:26 PM »
We're getting ready to start a turn around at work in a week which translates it 50ish nights in a row. That s gonna keep me busy right until turkey season. Thankfully it supposed to get over right before the start of our season.

Offline TRKYKLR

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2016, 01:36:20 AM »
Hey guys I'm Matt. I'll be hunting here in Arkansas as well as Texas and either Kansas or Nebraska or maybe both. This is gonna be a good season for all of us. Good luck guys
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 11:45:43 AM by TRKYKLR »

Offline Britton40

• The Boss Gobbler
Welcome assassins
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2016, 06:42:09 AM »
Britt from SC. Hunting FL, SC maybe NC, Kansas, Nebraska, and maybe SD.

Offline oscar101

Welcome assassins
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2016, 08:05:10 AM »
Hey everybody, thanks for the add. My name is Jay and I'll be hunting Mississippi this year. Season opens on March 15th here so it's not far off. Already have a couple birds scouted out so hopefully I can get on the board early. Good luck to everybody

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/Bamastrutter/Assassin_Logo.jpg

Offline Shoot2thrill25

Welcome assassins
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2016, 01:09:19 PM »

Hey everybody, thanks for the add. My name is Jay and I'll be hunting Mississippi this year. Season opens on March 15th here so it's not far off. Already have a couple birds scouted out so hopefully I can get on the board early. Good luck to everybody

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/Bamastrutter/Assassin_Logo.jpg

March 15th!!!! Man I'm jealous, April 27th here in Indiana.

Offline NYlogbeards

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2016, 08:08:00 PM »
Howdy, fellow hunters glad to be part of the team, Name is Jeremy I'm from and hunt in New York state excited for this spring Turkey Season should be a good one sence the weather has been pretty kind this year...

Good luck team members.

Offline Ctburdchasr

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2016, 08:40:32 PM »
Hello. Everyone, my name is Allan from northern Connecticut  and I'm a turkeyholic..... I have to wait until April 28th for my season to start however my scouting and preparation has been in full swing since deer season ended here on January 31st..... Thanks to there not being safe ice for ice fishing I've already been gobbling on the brain. Last year my biggest bird scored 63 and change it would've been more with the double beard on him but rules are rules..... Good luck and I hope my recent posts in the banner thread work

Offline Birdman

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2016, 08:18:51 AM »
Hello Team!
My name is Chris and I hunt in Ontario, Canada. Season opens April 25th up here and hoping for a great season. The birds have had a real easy winter so far with very little snow and cold. I have been seeing some nice winter flocks with large numbers of birds in their usual wintering areas where I hunt.
Good luck to everyone and looking forward to seeing some nice gobblers for our team!

Offline Mike Honcho

• Longbeard
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2016, 10:27:57 AM »
Thanks for having me on your team, glad to be a member!  My name is Dave and I live in Kansas.
I hunt both Rio's and Easterns in Kansas, also plan on hunting Missouri  and possibly Nebraska this season.

My KS gun season opens April 13.

Going to do some initial pattern work today and get a Super Black Eagle and Stoeger 3500 sighted in.

Good luck guys lets bust some heads!

My best bird in Kansas scored 80 1/8 typical.....hope I can find another boss like him.

Offline Britton40

• The Boss Gobbler
Welcome assassins
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2016, 11:50:43 AM »

Thanks for having me on your team, glad to be a member!  My name is Dave and I live in Kansas.
I hunt both Rio's and Easterns in Kansas, also plan on hunting Missouri  and possibly Nebraska this season.

My KS gun season opens April 13.

Going to do some initial pattern work today and get a Super Black Eagle and Stoeger 3500 sighted in.

Good luck guys lets bust some heads!

My best bird in Kansas scored 80 1/8 typical.....hope I can find another boss like him.

I'm headed to Kansas on 5/18. I sent you a PM.

Offline Ozark870Hunter

Welcome assassins
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2016, 09:27:26 PM »
Hello from Missouri. My name is Matt. Glad to be o the team! I'll be hunting MO, KS, and possibly NE. Look forward to sharing and hearing everyone's trials and triumphs during the season.
United Front Armory
Custom built firearms
Top quality cerakote applications
https://www.facebook.com/UnitedFrontArmory/

Offline beakbuster10

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2016, 04:57:29 PM »
Hey team,

Pulled a card today and it really got the juices flowing. Hope it does the same for you all. I'm counting down the 42 days to our opener.

-Jarrett