turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

A great surprise from Anthony Ellis...AGE

Started by KentuckyHeadhunter, July 07, 2017, 09:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KentuckyHeadhunter

Came home today after another busy day at work and feeling kinda grouchy.  Then behold an unexpected box on the kitchen counter from my good friend Anthony. 
The contents were one of his Crowpedo crow calls in Snakewood that I had asked him to make me a while back.  I have one in Brazilian Ebony but wanted another because they sound so good.  The next item was a beautiful T6 trumpet of Brazilian Ebony and a mouthpiece made of Jet-phen, a composite linen based material.  I REALLY like this horn!  Draws easily and has very nice tonal quality and volume.  The call also came in one of Anthony's aluminum trumpet tubes which I have been wanting. 
My grumpy mood from work escaped me and I realized how thankful I was to have good friends and be in the company of turkey hunters, turkey calls, call makers, and just good people like most on this forum.  Thank you Anthony for such a kind gesture.  You outdid yourself bud!

Click to enlarge:
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

Trumpetyelper

Awesome gesture and awesome calls.  The darn case is sweet also.

Double B

Great looking calls there, what a way to start a weekend!
Followed by buzzards

antnye

Your welcome, glad you like them Allen!  And glad to finally give you that horn. It's been sitting on my workbench since our trip got rained out. lol.

mgm1955

West Augusta

I need to pick up one of Anthony's trumpets.  Maybe at Unicoi next January.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.