OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Copper or metal pot call

Started by Jwall, February 11, 2016, 09:25:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jwall

I am going to NWTF Convention in the morning and was wondering who you all thought I should talk to about a copper or metal pot call. I have crystal and slate and thought about getting something a little different to turn those birds on and looking for suggestions. Do you have anything in mind?

Ozark870Hunter

Get your hands on as many calls as you can, and let your ears be the judge. The call that talks turkey the best to you will be the one. You will know. 
United Front Armory
Custom built firearms
Top quality cerakote applications
https://www.facebook.com/UnitedFrontArmory/

Jwall

Yeah I'm looking forward to it. I've read a lot about Mike Yingling copper calls and was wondering if he would be there

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

wvlimbhanger

I have no idea if Mike will be there but his ash copper pots are a thing of beauty and have plenty of turkey in them.

mwr

Quote from: wvlimbhanger on February 11, 2016, 09:54:08 PM
I have no idea if Mike will be there but his ash copper pots are a thing of beauty and have plenty of turkey in them.
:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Ozark870Hunter

My Yingling copper will be riding in the vest this spring. Let us know what you get!
United Front Armory
Custom built firearms
Top quality cerakote applications
https://www.facebook.com/UnitedFrontArmory/

okiegobblers

Quote from: Ozark870Hunter on February 12, 2016, 01:30:26 PM
My Yingling copper will be riding in the vest this spring. Let us know what you get!
X2 here. Yingling copper is one of my favorites.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Jwall

Well men, I didn't buy
any pot calls today buy bought several mouth calls. Got some hooks and gooserbat calls and can't run a mouth call to save my life

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk