Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Banner Info

Started by hookedspur, February 08, 2016, 07:08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hookedspur

This will be the third year since a banner update and I'm not sure Anthony will have time to do one this year ,BUT if
he does he will need the number of Tracks you need 1 for each year and the number of birds killed since becoming
a Crusader team mate.

I need

3   more Tracks
17 more birds in the last three years .

Thanks
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Clif Owen

I need a banner!  This is my 4th year. 3 birds killed.

thenatural67

I need 2 tracks and 8 birds  Thanks
CRUSADERS
2016 Old Gobbler Contest Champions

wvmntnhick

Well, this is obviously my first year so I don't need all the bells and whistles but gimme time. It'll be loaded up soon I hope. Haha.

Roost 1

Guess I'm in the same boat as wvmnthick.......I really like the banner. Someone will have to help me whenever its time to change mine as I'm not the most computer literate person.

anthonyjhallen

Quote from: Roost 1 on February 14, 2016, 10:21:46 PM
Guess I'm in the same boat as wvmnthick.......I really like the banner. Someone will have to help me whenever its time to change mine as I'm not the most computer literate person.

We will take care of you. You are a Crusader now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snapper1982

cmadams

I need a banner killed 2 birds last year but only one on here so I'm gessing 1 track?

anthonyjhallen

Quote from: cmadams on February 29, 2016, 01:10:06 AM
I need a banner killed 2 birds last year but only one on here so I'm gessing 1 track?

You get a shell for every bird you kill even though you can only register one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GobbleNut

If you are trying to update things Anthony, of course you know that I have been on the team since day 1, whenever that was.  The last two years I have added 8 birds, and I think I lucked out and was the "hunter of the year" in 2014.
Jim

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions