Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

The Strut Stoppers

Started by Thundermtn, February 07, 2016, 04:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoot2thrill25

If your lookin for another member let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thundermtn

I'm going to keep it invite only for now. Trying to put together a team with people I know and fairly active posters. The goal is to have a team thread with a TON of turkey stories. This way we always have action on the team. I've been on other teams where several guys put down big numbers but rarely post, and guys that sign up and that's the last you hear from them. Doing it this way I know the team might miss out on some people that kill a lot of birds that are relatively new here but don't really have any other good way to ensure that just about every team member will have a post on the last page because that's when things are the most fun.

NYlogbeards

Quote from: Thundermtn on February 14, 2016, 01:02:06 PM
I'm going to keep it invite only for now. Trying to put together a team with people I know and fairly active posters. The goal is to have a team thread with a TON of turkey stories. This way we always have action on the team. I've been on other teams where several guys put down big numbers but rarely post, and guys that sign up and that's the last you hear from them. Doing it this way I know the team might miss out on some people that kill a lot of birds that are relatively new here but don't really have any other good way to ensure that just about every team member will have a post on the last page because that's when things are the most fun.

Ok, keep me first in mind if you have a spot you can't fill.

Thundermtn

Seminoleturkey

Lol .im so fired up for turkey season !!!!!!  I can't deside do I start the season with a bow or with a gun .i love hunting turkeys with a bow but I believe God made turkeys to get shot in the face with 3 1/2" heavy shot .

Thundermtn

Quote from: Seminoleturkey on February 15, 2016, 12:45:57 PM
Lol .im so fired up for turkey season !!!!!!  I can't deside do I start the season with a bow or with a gun .i love hunting turkeys with a bow but I believe God made turkeys to get shot in the face with 3 1/2" heavy shot .

LOL, If he didn't for that he did b/c they taste so darn good!

Welcome to a new team member too, RIStrutStopper is signed up and ready to hunt.

turkey harvester

Welcome aboard RIStrutStopper. I'm like you guys sooo ready to hear my first gobble of the year.
TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA
Hunt with your kids, not for them.

Thundermtn

A warm welcome to our newest member. tonybforua  :z-guntootsmiley:

Time to vote for a name. Tony and RIS can submit names and I'll put them all into one post. Once we have a winner I'll have OG transfer us into the team stickies.

tonybforua

Thanks for having me guys. I submit Flydown Freaks as a team name.

RIStrutStopper

Glad to be on the team. Two names to throw out there, maybe a little off-color but I think they're funny...

Wattle Whackers
Spurminators

I'm on the returning champion team over on Huntingnet, team name over there is Team Turknado.

Seminoleturkey

Team fowl play , team strut zone ?

Thundermtn

I wouldn't mind lifting your handle, The Strut Stoppers.

deerbasshunter3

Anybody here have a beard? If so, how about Bear Brothers? Sort of a play on words.

turkey harvester

Quote from: RIStrutStopper on February 15, 2016, 10:27:05 PM
Glad to be on the team. Two names to throw out there, maybe a little off-color but I think they're funny...

Wattle Whackers
Spurminators

I'm on the returning champion team over on Huntingnet, team name over there is Team Turknado.

Ya, you guys done good last year, no sure where my team placed. Seems that contest is going down hill fast.

turkey harvester