turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Aluminum/Titanium Pot Calls

Started by hunter22, February 06, 2016, 06:24:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

Denny---It plays and sounds a whole lot like a non-anodized aluminum surface. I have a couple from John Sinclair and one from Mike Yingling in a cast pot and I would hunt any of the three.

The Woodsman

Quote from: hunter22 on February 07, 2016, 08:37:54 AM
Denny---It plays and sounds a whole lot like a non-anodized aluminum surface. I have a couple from John Sinclair and one from Mike Yingling in a cast pot and I would hunt any of the three.

Thanks Rickey

mgm1955

boatpaddle

Beautiful display of some fine turkey calls.... :icon_thumright:
Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

pappy

This was one of my first titanium pots in black & white ebony it went to Kentucky and killed its first bird within 24 hours of getting there...the thing about titanium is the fact that once it is conditioned you should not have to re-condition it for a while..it is super strong and super light...I got my later blanks from Flambeau Calls after they quit making them, I believe several call makers here got some of my stash...this particular pot I cut out the blank from a .050" thick piece..cost me three bandsaw blades....LOL....titanium sounds like aluminum anodized, but with a lot more rasp...
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

The Woodsman

Mike Yingling sent me a titanium call to try out. I like the sound, seems easy to run and maintain. I will play around with it a little more but appears to be a solid performer.
Thanks Mike!

Denny

M,Yingling

No problem Denny ,,,, I know the birds round here  like the sound ,,, get little area shined up with the pad on top and it should kee pretty well also
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Flounder

Would love to see to see those strikers with the name and description of each.
I really enjoyed the slide! very nice.
Marlon