OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Looking for a new pot

Started by OHturkey85, February 05, 2016, 06:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OHturkey85

I finally joined the site but have been lurking around for a while I'm looking for a crystal pot with a wood soundboard any advice would be appreciated!

letinmfly

Get yourself a GS-1 from Andy Kaiser.  He goes by Gobblerstopper on here.
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

SteelerFan

tomstopper

Quote from: SteelerFan on February 05, 2016, 08:31:10 PM
Quote from: M,Yingling on February 05, 2016, 07:23:48 PM
got one here its over slate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcSk8VhTwWU
WOW... That sounds GREAT Mike!
Yep. Can't go wrong with Mikes calls. I have a couple and they have been some killers in the past

Stump.270

The mad hen 1 is a wood sound board and woods cherry crystal is awesome I liked it better than the woodhaven but if you want a crystal call to compare all your other calls to then get a crystal mistress it's my favorite pot call that I own or have ever owned and I've had some good ones it's what I compare all my other calls too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stump.270

Stump.270

That double glass ain't no slouch either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JLH

Derrick Stuckey, obsession custom calls, makes some mighty fine crystal calls.....and some of the best strikers you'll find.

He sells a bunch of stuff on ebay.

greentag

Quote from: JLH on February 07, 2016, 04:10:44 PM
Derrick Stuckey, obsession custom calls, makes some mighty fine crystal calls.....and some of the best strikers you'll find.

He sells a bunch of stuff on ebay.
ive never ran one of his pots but if they are like his strikers i bet they are awesome,his strikers have been some of my favorite for a long time,especially the madagasser ebony ones he makes.plan to run some of his pots this year at the convention,last time i ordered some strikers he said he would have a lot of pots and about 300 strikers there,may just end up with one of them crystals..

jwright8

I believe sadler (champions choice), makes one with wood soundboard.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

OHturkey85

Thanks to everyone for the input so far I appreciate it!