OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Heirloom pot call

Started by Stump.270, February 05, 2016, 10:25:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stump.270

My first Father's Day was last year and my wife got me something that I will cherish for ever opening morning last year we took our 4 month old baby boy Hudson with us and bow hunted this is were a picture was taken that won us a crush blind giveaway I'm holding the box call that david made for Hudson which is a p-heart black poplar box that is amazing so she called david and had him build this call he had it done by Father's Day for all you talking bad about him he is a great guy and a great call maker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stump.270

For you guys that complain about david if you knew how many calls he builds a year for the shows and Midwest calls and marks prarie wings than you would understand if you want one fast go to one of there stores and order one there are a lot of call makers that don't build half the number of his calls and take way longer

Stump.270

I will hunt with that call when Hudson is old enough to kill turkeys and I would only use it to hunt with him it sounds better than it looks it's in a twisted sister pot and is crystal over glass I believe

greentag

awesome pic of the future little turkey hunter,great call too.

Stump.270

Yeah he will actually be able to say he has been turkey hunting his whole life

Smooth_Operator

Just curious, who has talked bad about David? Never heard anyone on here talk bad about the guy. By all accounts he seems like a good dude and makes some fine calls. I have two box calls of his and three of his pot calls and they are all turkey killers...

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

Stump.270

There was a thread on here I read a couple weeks ago that guys were bashing him he actually got on and defended himself it's in the pot call section