turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New member from Upstate SC

Started by SwampRooster17, February 03, 2016, 08:00:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampRooster17

Im from upstate South Carolina. I'm about to start my second turkey season. Me and my younger brother are avid hunters. Up until last year I only deer and coon hunted. But the turkey bug bit me hard last year! I joined this board because it has helped me out in so many ways. When I needed guidance or had a question I would look to the board because I don't know too many turkey hunters around these parts.

THattaway

Welcome. Plenty of us turkey hunters in the upstate. Good luck to you this season.
"Turkeys ain't nothing but big quail son."-Dad

"The truth is that no one really gives a dam how many turkeys you kill."-T

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

OldSchool

Welcome from upstate NY. Absolutely! This place is loaded with great turkey hunting information and the people are top notch. Good luck with the turkeys.

Bob
Call 'em close, It's the most fun you'll ever have doing the right thing.

davisd9

What part of the upstate you from?  Good many turkey hunters up here.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

SwampRooster17

tomstopper

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

mgm1955

SwampDog35

Welcome to the forum. My parents live in Fountain Inn. Wished I had a place to hunt when I visit them. Probably would visit more.

Planner

I live in Texas now, but shot my first turkey in Fants Grove in the upstate of SC when I lived in Anderson. Lots of good hunting around there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SS Calls

wvhoyt19

boomer

penna shooter

Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.