turkeys for tomorrow

2016 Spur Collectors' Turkey Tuesday

Started by davisd9, February 02, 2016, 10:34:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

YoungBuckTX and my double from yesterday:

My bird from the two:

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

dirt road ninja

MK M GOBL

davisd9

Quote from: MK M GOBL on March 22, 2016, 10:43:42 PM
My TKM Face

MK M GOBL

This is a team board for the Spur Collectors. Thanks!

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

Sent from the Strut Zone

Dr Juice

trkehunr93

davisd9

Great bird Jim!

Sent from the Strut Zone

WNY Bowhunter

Here's a few "before and after" shots from several years back...

Giving me the bird...

I got the last laugh...

"I'm not from New Yawk.  I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"
"It's not a passion. It's an OBSESSION."

dirt road ninja

davisd9

davisd9

Missed Turkey Tuesday:

Sent from the Strut Zone

dirt road ninja

This is my bird from the weekend. My wife told me to wear my lucky hat (I hadn't been) and sure enough it worked.

davisd9

Sent from the Strut Zone

dirt road ninja