7) sonafabuck
8) cphill
9) Whitney lewis
10) Capt.hooks
11) NoMo
12)

With these guys we should do good. 
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Capt.hooks

Hey team, what's up in your area? All good here, working my tail of trying to secure a Tennessee hunting spot so I can hand out a few extra death certificates this spring... I'm so pumped for the upcoming season. Their for the big welcome to the team. I will not disappoint, and from what I have been told we are expected to beat team Alabama this year..... I'm all in

nickhrp

That bunch has turkzillas running on there property's lol I hope things are better on my spots than last year had a good poult population predators been hurting me but thinned some out hoping this season it pays off
God Bless the Outdoors

nickhrp

Everyone welcome YoungbuckTX to the team he filled our last spot
God Bless the Outdoors

YoungbuckTX

Hey Guys. I know a few people on the OG, but I am new here myself.  Thanks Nick for the add.  I live and hunt in South Carolina. Grew up in Texas, and lived in Alabama for awhile during college.  Killed my first bird 5 years ago in Alabama and have been hooked since. I am usually good for a bird or 2 each season (knock wood). I will be spending a lot of time in the woods this Spring, starting March 20th.  We have a fairly new baby at home, not sure if I will get to hunt OOS this year any. Most of my vacation time and points with the wife were used during duck season.  Looking forward to the contest, and getting to know you all.  Good luck.
-Philip

line 'em up

turkey buster

Welcome aboard!!! Looking forward to seeing some dead turkeys in about 30 days

Capt.hooks

Welcome young buck..... I'm new this year myself

Gooserbat

Welcome to the team.  Yes we are a little crazy and cap hooks dose have a nervous twitch every time you mention Waffle House but other wise we're just hard core turkey hunters.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

cphill

nickhrp

Any story that involves Waffle House and nervous twitch must be a good one
God Bless the Outdoors

Illini Tom

welcome aboard, youngbuck  :wave:
south carolina, eh? dont recall if we have other hunters from SC, but i know our team has a lot of states covered with our 12 turkey slayers
btw, nice pic  :icon_thumright:

sonofabuck

Welcome guys!! :wagon:  We did decent last year.  I'd sure would like to see us on top at the end of this year!!

Gooserbat

My schedule is for 4 States this season with an invite to a fifth.  And there is always a possibility of KS in May so I'm going to do my best to put a good one on the board.
NWTF Booth 1623

turkey buster

I want to hear this Waffle House story

Gooserbat

The Perkins Restaurant story with JBlackburn is best. 
NWTF Booth 1623