Illini Tom

awesome news. way to go, captain nick  :icon_thumright: :happy0064:
nice spurs
i've been in on a few successful buddy hunts. definitely double the fun

and a good bird for sam, too  :you_rock:

turkey buster

Awesome Nick!! Glad you got it done

nickhrp

It's messed up my buddy put on one of his birds and we tried to get him one so we went to my property and his scored a 62 lol but a great day and some good memories
God Bless the Outdoors

nickhrp

I'm just glad I could help out since I got skunked last year but I'm not done hopefully I can get s upgrade
God Bless the Outdoors

Illini Tom

punched tag no. 2 but no upgrade
10 + 1/1 + 22 = 62
3rd and final season for me starts thursday

YoungbuckTX

Tom- you're on fire. and awesome job Nick
line 'em up

nickhrp

Get'em Tom I got my bow set up to get me a archery kill still got a two year old and some jakes on my spot gonna try rest of this week if no luck I'm getting the gun back out
God Bless the Outdoors

Illini Tom

i was debating taking the bow, but rain/tstorms forecast for 4 of the first 5 days, so i think my chances will be a lot better with ol mossy

have been updating our score but not all teams posting in the RUNNING SCORE THREAD. looks like we are in 2nd place behind roaring 20s. still a long ways to go in the contest but a good season so far for the chooters  :icon_thumright:

nickhrp

Quote from: Illini Tom on April 26, 2016, 02:21:04 PM
i was debating taking the bow, but rain/tstorms forecast for 4 of the first 5 days, so i think my chances will be a lot better with ol mossy

have been updating our score but not all teams posting in the RUNNING SCORE THREAD. looks like we are in 2nd place behind roaring 20s. still a long ways to go in the contest but a good season so far for the chooters  :icon_thumright:
If I get this other bird it will be a upgrade its the dominant of two which the one my buddy got was the smaller of the two and his scored 62
God Bless the Outdoors

nickhrp

Congrats on your grand slam Lee (misfire) if I read your story correct
https://www.facebook.com/lee.chadwick.182/posts/10206214387174805
God Bless the Outdoors

nickhrp

How's everybody been it's a little quiet here
God Bless the Outdoors

Gooserbat

We need an.update on the team score and who's killed what.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

turkey buster

No upgrades for me. Killed my limit here at home and for the 2nd straight year I can't travel out of state. My 1st scored bird will be what we use for the contest and my 2nd bird was a jake.

nickhrp

Sam I got the best birds posted and even the others killed by each teammate that scored there bird
God Bless the Outdoors

nickhrp

Score is currently 429.2475
God Bless the Outdoors