Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Team member BIO

Started by savduck, February 01, 2016, 05:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

savduck

Nebraska is cancelled. Trying to put some pennies away to come up there. We will know closer to time
Georgia Boy

jbrown

I've been extra busy this year guiding quail hunters and haven't had time to visit or post. Welcome to all the new guys, glad to have y'all. Del and I have been on the TT team from the start. I'm 65 yrs old, I have hunted gobblers for 40 years, I have killed a lot of gobblers over the years and I still love it! I heard a gobbler hammerin behind my house Thur morning while I was loadin my bird dogs, can't wait! Good luck to everyone, hunt safe.

Terry

Hello gentlemen! I am new this year to the team. I am 35 years old and have been turkey hunting since I was about 15. I come from a family of passionate deer hunters who had zero interest in killing a turkey, so I have had to learn everything on my own. I live and hunt in central NY, but also venture down to PA state lands once my two NY tags are filled. I also have a 14 year old son and a couple friends I guide for also.

As far as trumpets go, I just recently started my third attempt at learning them. I feel I am at a point where I can kill turkey with one, so it's my goal this season to do so.

My season runs the month of May, I hope I can add a good bird to the list.

pauld

Hey y'all, I'm down here by Del and Billy. I'm 34 years old. I've been killing turkeys since 1998. I am usually lurking around the Altamaha River Swamp area of the state but like to get out and travel when I can. I've got a 6 year old son and a 8 year old Corgi. When I'm not turkey hunting I'm usually some where with them, making calls, polishing up my Muay Thai or on the boat.