OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Guns N' Hoses, where are you hunting this spring?

Started by RutnNStrutn, January 31, 2016, 11:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackmagic

Well, TurkeyWhacker and i know a couple places we won't be hunting for awhile.  One place is is more than likely pecker deep and the other looks like its been overrun with bobcats.

TURKEYWHACKER

We will hit the woods again Sunday morning and check our southern end spots. Maybe this is the year Gobblezilla takes a dirt nap. Time to hit the fields with the binos.  :icon_thumright:

Thebody

Georgia around April 1st.  I still own some land down there and enjoy hunting the area.
Maryland April 18th thru the end of May
New York May 1st-5th. 

I may have an opportunity to lease some land in VA.......looking at it this weekend.  I'm losing my lease next year in Maryland, but that's how it goes if you don't own it.  I would go public, but last time I tried that in MD, I almost got run over by a truck and cussed at everyday. 

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.  Mike Tyson

Well He shoulda armed himself if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend.  Will Munny

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Thebody on March 14, 2016, 11:21:17 AMI would go public, but last time I tried that in MD, I almost got run over by a truck and cussed at everyday. 
The joys of public land hunting!! I know all about it! I can't afford to buy land or even get on a good lease down here in FLA thanks to everyone wanting an Osceola, and the outfitters driving up the prices. So when I hunt here, I hunt public. I'm very selective which WMA's I hunt these days, and even then I use my bike to leave the crowds behind. Headed out this Saturday to one of my favorite WMA's where I killed this nice Osceola using my bike to leave the Wally's behind!!

Dr Juice

I will hunt my home state of NY from 1-6 May and most of the weekends thereafter. Our season closes 31 May. Good luck everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk