OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Gooserbat cold as ICE giveaway. We Have A Winner!!!

Started by Gooserbat, January 30, 2016, 10:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HFultzjr

Dressing light because I'm in a blind with propane heater.
Except heater is out of propane.

VaBoy

The shivers that run up your spine when one sounds off right where he is suppose to on opening morning...

FullChoke

That freezing chill that runs up your spine when you hear a muffled buzz under you and realize that wasn't your cushion you just sat down on..

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Illini Tom

i know its been mentioned before ...
but i gotta say an ICE cold Bud at the truck after a long walk back on a hot day with a heavy tom over my shoulder

lumberjack

frigid rain water running down the crack in your backside but refusing to go to the truck!

mason3toes

Creek water at the head of a holler opening weekend.

jwhunter

your wife to you during turkey season b/c you are not getting any done around the house

Mike Honcho

Cold as your boss to you when you tell him you are taking more days off to hunt in your companys busiest  season!

C120

The stare of an old tom searching for the source of the calls he's heard.

mozart_hunter

reaching in an icy cooler after a long days hunt.

Spring Fever

The door handle of my truck while pulling it up to quietly close the door getting out to head to my honey hole on an early cold spring morning.

WNCTracker

Ice cold 24 degree draft from the pants getting ripped into a pair of chaps hopping that barbed wire fence

Spyder

Midwest Wind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BowBendr

The ice cold blood in my veins as I stare down an approaching gobbler.....

jayjay

I think of a chilly morning on a snowy creek bank where I laid on my belly for over 1 1/2 hours with close to an inch of snow accumulating on me, while watching a field gobbler take his time working to me...that was cold.....when that bird got within 50-60 yards out he managed to find an unknown dip in the field...and next thing I heard was him hopping the ditch 30 yards behind me.....I could see out of the corner of my eye as he strutted down the opposite ditch bank behind me at 15 yards...I spun, he ran...I shot, he laughed....that was ICE cold