turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Turkey Gun Picture Thread

Started by Ol'Mossy, March 29, 2011, 04:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glenhunter

My new Mossberg 535 which comes with two barrels, a rifled barrel for deer and a turkey barrel which is on now!

woodchickenkillin1187

Remington 1187 pre 2009 model wilson precision 660 choke truglo green dot hs strut vpod

PALongspur

sixbird,

Looks like a B-Square universal cantilever mount to me.

sixbird

Ahhhh...Guess that clips onto vent rib?
That's a great gun but sight mounting options seem to be really limited...

aimhard

Latest impulse buy. Walmart had it for about half price and I couldn't resist. 535 Turkey Thug

Herms27

The mount is called "B-Square Universal Cantilever Mount-Ribs up to 3/8-Inch, Matte Black Finish" which I found on Amazon after trying a bunch of different mounting systems, none of which worked. This one, however, fits perfectly and is a solid base to mount an optic to. You can get it on Amazon for around $40, pretty inexpensive.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000VYPF2S?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00

Hopefully this helps folks who are interested in the newer Browning A5s and also want optics.

Duckman69

New to the sight....Benelli SBE with a Tru Glo choke and TRU Glo Scope.

357MAGNOLE

Nice! Looks an awful lot like my Stoeger M3000 with pistol grip... I think the Stoeger is like the cheaper version of the Beneli. 

I am considering doing a camo dip to change mine up though.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

357MAGNOLE

That is slick for sure. I have thought a side by side or over/under with each barrel setup for different distances would be sweet.  One with a sweet pattern for 10-20 and the other for 25-40
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

LaLongbeard

My old 870 nothing fancy but its a killer
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

wmn2

Just finished settin it up today. Winchester SXP turkey 12 gauge, Carlson's longbeard .665 choke, and TRS-25 optic. Can't wait to get it sighted in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lunghit

SBE 2.

"There's only so many spring mornings in a man's lifetime"

Lonster

My two 20 gauge turkey guns. Remington 870 youth with 21" barrel, Indian Creek .555 choke, Kicklite stock, Truglo  Magnum Gobble Dot sights. can paint job.

Franchi Affinity with 26" barrel, Carlson's .575 choke, Mossy Oak Bottomland camo.

Lonster

codym

[/URL]

Got lots of doubles and semi's but my first dedicated gobbler gun. SA-459 20 bore, FF3, and a carlson choke! Should be money

Fan Club

My Winchester 1300 that I've had almost 20 years, has been to Michigan, Missouri, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, S. Dakota and has over 50 gobblers to it's credit. Leupold NWTF 2-7 x 33 mm w/ Turkey Plex reticle, Tru-Glo Strut Stopper .665 choke by Banser, Old Mike's sling and swivels.

Shot Federal # 4 s for years but they didn't pattern as well after they switched to the Flite Control wad. Switched to Winchester Long Beard XR # 4 s two years ago. This gun is a turkey taggin' machine...although I'd like to think that I had sumpin' to do with it!

"Really, it's just like a musical instrument. If I'd have spent the same amount of time practicin' the piano as I have practicin' turkey calls, I'd be as good as Liberace."  Ben Rogers Lee