Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Foolery

SteelerFan

^^^^ THAT makes it even prettier!!

Lucky_Strutter

1187 shurshot turkey/eotech 551/IC .665
The Great White Spur Hunter

sswv

I give'em a face lift. the 12ga on the left I've had for about 30 years. got the stock set from fieldturkey. the 20ga youth on the right I got for my youngest grandsons 2nd birthday which is May 4th. I got that stock set from madstrutter. they are both shooters. I've killed a LOT of gobblers with the 12 and really looking forward to putting that 20 to good use.

albrubacker

Finally took a picture of my small collection. Super Nova 12ga 26", Win 1300 12ga 22", REM 1187 20ga 21".
The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

grousec

taketheshot

Built at the start if this season.

Remington 870 SPS Super Mag Turkey/Predator 20" barrel with Shurshot stock in Mossy Oak Obsession
Leupold PRW low rings
Leupold VX-1 1-4x20mm scope with Turkey Plex reticle 
Limbsaver Airtech Precision-fit recoil pad
Indian Creek Black Diamond Strike .665
Timney Trigger Fix 1lb-10oz pull
Volquartsen Extractor

davisd9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Flounder

YELPA

NEF 12 Gauge Single, SumToy choke, forcing cone lengthened and Bushnell TRS-25 red dot.  Shot it several years as it came: fixed full choke and bead sight.  Now, I'm ready to spend some time on the range!

YELPA

12 Gauge Rossi Turkey Gun, Mossberg .660 choke and Bushnell Trophy red dot.  Set this one up to use this season.  Put a handful down with it shooting 2 3/4" Fed 7s.  Current project gun is a Yildiz TK 12 single shot.  Hope to have it ready before the fall season.  If so, this Rossi will be relegated to 3rd place, as it is the heaviest of the three and I'm not a fan of the double safety.  Nevertheless, shoots a good pattern and is well balanced.

paboxcall

H&R single, original factory camo. SumToy added the fiber optic rifle sights couple years ago. JH .660 sitting on the end, paired with Hevi 3" #7.
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

YELPA

Got the Yildiz TK 12 finished today and ready to go to the range! 

Divenut2

Here's my Fugly 30+ year old 500, 20" barrel, trs 25 red dot. Not fancy or much to look at, but has put lot's of game in the freezer. Dig the fancy tape and rattle can camo... LOL. :z-guntootsmiley:
Love fishing and Deer hunting (Shotgun, Muzzleloader & Pistol). Recently became addicted to Turkey Hunting.

Happy

Quote from: Divenut2 on April 01, 2018, 04:27:01 PM
Here's my Fugly 30+ year old 500, 20" barrel, trs 25 red dot. Not fancy or much to look at, but has put lot's of game in the freezer. Dig the fancy tape and rattle can camo... LOL. :z-guntootsmiley:
I like that! It ain't looks or price tags that kill critters.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club